General information about PLAY!-projects learning materials
- The PLAY! project aimed to strengthen children’s and youth’s transferable social and educational skills through sport and thus increase their school motivation.
- This E-learning platform presents methods and models used in the project by volunteers instructors to promote these aims.
- Personal and social skills were taught to children in a sport session
- through demonstration, modelling and practice during the sports practices
- through interactive sessions which are interlaced with sports practices.
- Learning materials present the contents by which PLAY! volunteers where trained to work with children and young.
- In addition to that there are instructions and tips about how to plan sport sessions with educational contents, templates for it, example sessions and videos of sessions.